Friday, October 30, 2009

Let the Wild Rumpus Start!

Three of my roommates and I went to see "Where the Wild Things Are" tonight and it was AMAZING! I realized on the way to the theatre that it would be the first time that all four of us (Karina, Maddie, Sharlene, and I) were doing something fun together. This is an incredible feat. Karina, Maddie, and I found housing together for this year after being thrown together at The Villa (so many memories *sigh*)but Sharlene didn't join us until Summer term and Maddie had left for home. After being reunited (physically, at least) this fall, the four of us have had a hard time finding that friendship again. This was kind of perfect considering the story told in the theatre. Watch it! I promise you won't regret it!

PS: Bet you can't guess which character I relate to the most :P

No comments:

Post a Comment